[HCDX] Interviewed by Radio Horizont

Hi out there,
For those who are interested and free to listen today afternoon (Feb 24th) between 12 and 13 hours UTC, I want to inform that I am being interviewed by the Bulgarian National Radio programme "Horizont". You find the frequencies in WRTH.
Best wishes and 73 from Björn Fransson, DX-ing on the island of Gotland, Sweden

Dear Mr. Fransson,

Thank you once again for the wonderful interview we made earlier today. Therefore I would like to inform you that it will be aired between 1400 and 1500 h BG time, or one hour behind your time.

All the best to you from the whole team of "Horizont".

Adelina Marini journalist

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.