[HCDX] Re: Voice of the Himalayas

Dave and all,

I would consider this a 'pie in the sky'-case. Radio Nepal was
established on 1st April 1951 and remained the only radio station in the
country for many years. Considering the BIG FUZZ the authorities made
about issuing licenses for FM station in the recent years and their
extreme restrictivness concerning such matters, I just can't imagine
that they would have granted a license to some Switzerland based
outfit...

Also, I'm living in Nepal (on and off) since 1980. Never heard of the
'Himalayan Broadcasting System (HIMBROS)' as they called themselves.

Just my two-pence...

73 de Thomas
Kathmandu

--
 A wise man makes his own decisions
  A weak one obeys public opinion

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.