[HCDX] WRHO

Dear OMs!

As I am new to this list I want to introduce my self in a short way:
I am 44 years old and DXing since 1981. First I made short shows on the
Dx-hobby (for example for german DX-clubs. The shows have been aired via HCJB
and Radio RSA mid of the 80s) and since 1985 I am producing shows with
black music.

Now my question:
I am looking for a listener in the state of N. Y. who can tell me more about
the broadcastings of WRHO, Oneonta.
If anybody knows further (legal) relay possibilities (for free contributions)
in main cities of the US he's very welcome!

Thanks in advance,
Charlie

Nachrichten, Musik und Spiele schnell und einfach per Quickstart im
WEB.DE Screensaver - Gratis downloaden: http://screensaver.web.de/?mc=021110

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.