Re: [SWL] Re: [HCDX] Re: 3340

Yes there are great distances to cover but polar (auroral) absorption has got to be
a real problem up there.  My guess would be they'd be more likely to go with a low
power FM repeater in each community.

Earl Higgins

--- tom messer <mclinton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ... I wonder when that new INNUIT country( carved out of former Northwest
> Terr. ) of N.E. CANADA will install  a SW outlet and create a new
> country for us DXers ?
> Anyone hear anything. It seems to me SW-HF would bhe the way to go
> considering the great distances between anything up there ?
>
> tom messer

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.