Re: [HCDX] R Feon'ny Filazantsara, Madagascar on 3215

Re: [HCDX] R Feon'ny Filazantsara, Madagascar on 3215

Thanks to Andy and Jens for the address info.
I had earlier a glance at the LWF pages and also found the church contact
info, but wasn't sure if that was the same as the studio. Also saw the page
Jens told about, but didn't have a close look at the picture :).
Actually, as Bernd Trutenau in CumbreDX told, this info was available
at WRTH website (Feb and Mar updates). I just forgot to look there :).
Many thanks to all
73
Jari

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.