[HCDX] Radio Peace 4750

Thanks to a tip from Tony Rodgers via DXLD (first one was in
December 2003 I guess). I've been checking 4750 almost daily
during UT afternoons/evenings for this Radio Peace. Today, 9 Mar
I again checked 4750 at 1558. Quinghai BS from China signed off
at 1600 and then there was only heard the roaring carrier with bits of
audio of CNR//4800. But at 1612, slowly rising, program in English
by female voice. At 1618 switched to vernacular language, sounds
African and later heard those English ID's which really sound like
Radio Peace. Recheck at 1655 shows again only weak signal here.
At the same time TWR Swaziland was booming in on 4760.
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.