[HCDX] RNZI A'04

Radio New Zealand International
The Voice of New Zealand, Broadcasting to the Pacific

Our direct broadcasts can be heard on short-wave as follows:
28 Mar 2004 - 30 Oct 2004
     UTC          kHz     band      Target        Azimuth    Days
0459-0705    9615      31      All Pacific       0°          Daily
0706-1059    9885      31      All Pacific       0°          Daily
1100-1259    9885      31      NW Pacific,Bougainville,Timor,Asia   325°      Daily
1300-1850    6095      49      All Pacific       0°          Daily
1851-1950    9885      31      NE Pacific, Fiji, Samoa, Cook Islands 35°       Daily
1951-2050    11725    25      All Pacific      0°           Daily
2051-0458    15720    19      All Pacific      0°           Daily

Internet
We broadcast our breakfast sessions via the Internet and also have several
news bulletins and programmes available as audio files. See the Audio Links
page for details.

World Radio Network
The WRN programme is distributed via direct-to-home satellites, cable
systems, FM and AM rebroadcasts and the Internet.
Korero Pacifica - Recorded in RNZI's Wellington studios, this 15 minute
programme includes a news bulletin covering the Pacific region including
Fiji, Tonga, the Cook Islands, Vanuatu, Solomon Islands, Samoa and New
Zealand, followed by a short current affairs feature.
In New Zealand, WRN is available on cable in some northern parts of the
North Island.
Our WRN programme is available from the WRN Sound Store as a RealAudio file.

WRN North America (English)
Korero Pacifica - Mon - Fri 1700 UTC
Dateline Pacific - Sat 0600 UTC
Dateline Pacific - Sun 0630 UTC
WRN South America (English)
Korero Pacifica - Mon - Fri 1700 UTC
Dateline Pacific - Sat 0500 UTC
Dateline Pacific - Sun 0000 UTC

WRN Europe (English)
Korero Pacifica - Mon - Fri 1700 UTC
Dateline Pacific - Sat 0430 UTC, 1500 UTC
Dateline Pacific - Sun 0900 UTC

Rebroadcasters
The following Pacific stations rebroadcast parts of our programme:
Cook Islands - Cook Islands Broadcasting,KC FM
Fiji Islands - ZFM Classic
Kiribati -Radio Kiribati,Niue,Radio Sunshine
Samoa -Radio 2AP,Magic 98 FM,American Samoa,KSBS FM
Tonga - Radio Tonga,Vava'u FM Tonga
Vanuatu -Radio Vanuatu,Tudei FM
Solomon Islands -Solomon Islands Broadcasting
Norfolk Island -Norfolk Island Broadcasting
Stations in Fiji, Papua New Guinea, New Caledonia and Australia also make
use of our material. If you rebroadcast part of our programme, and you are
not listed here, please let us know so that we can include you.

(From : RNZI Website)

Regds,
Alokesh Gupta
New Delhi, India.

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.