[HCDX] SWB: 5014.38 kHz Radio Altura, Cerro de Pasco

[HCDX] SWB: 5014.38 kHz Radio Altura, Cerro de Pasco

PERU  5014.38 kHz  Radio Altura, Cerro de Pasco 10/3
2000 UTC 2004.

atest (1) Recordings: http://www.malm-ecuador.com

Quito 10/Mar/2004 20:15  Amigos DXistas!

5-6 days ago Radio Altuea, Cerro de Pasco moved from
5009.70v kHz to this frequency. I get the name after
some days but with unknown QTH. This evening I get an
ID and  ads from Cerro de Pasco.

You are very wrlcome to visit
http://www.malm-ecuador.com  and listen to my
recording of Radio Altura. I have the last days also
received mails from Robert Wilkner and Charles B, both
from USA, regarding an unID on this frequency.

73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador

(you can use my information giving credit to:
 Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador)

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.