[HCDX] new qsl cards

Thanks so much for everything you are doing for Dxing. Below are my recent qsl cards collections.

Swaziland

Received a nice folder qsl card from TWR in swaziland for my report of 15th november 2003, on 9500khz. Verier not legible but looks like Mrs. Lstar. being chasing this for a while now.

Also please can you help me with the locations of the transmitters for the following qsl cards.

Bible Voice Broadcasting, on the december 6th 2004! (actually 2003), beamed to middle East on 9860khz at about 1632GMT

Radio Prague, various qsl cards from November 2003 broadcast on 5850kHz, 11665kHz and 5990kHz

Emmanuel Ezeani

P. O. Box 1633, sokoto

Sokoto State

Nigeria

Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.