Re:[HCDX] unidentified in 7154.8 kHz

Hi Noel,

The radio station that you listened, in my opinion, can be a Pirate radio station. I researched, and the only radio station in 7155 kHz is RAI International, but the transmission time is in 0530 to 0550 UTC, not in 0730 or 0745.

Best 73s,

Antônio Schuler
Recife (Pernambuco) Brasil

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.