[HCDX] Latest (1470 kHz Special ) Recordings"

"Latest (1470 kHz Special ) Recordings"
http://www.malm-ecuador.com

This is what I heard last night and this morning on
1470 kHz, an exiting frequency with many splits:

1469.82 (no audioclip) unID LA with weak signal and
music. On exactly this split I logged some years ago
R. La Primerísima, Panamá with "Radio Filadelfia"-IDs.

1469.88 (no audioclip) unID LA very weak. On exactly
this split I have logged HJIM R. Popular, Medellín
some years ago.

1469.97 HJTB Ondas de Ibagué, Ibagué(Colombia) 100kb
03/2004.
Has been on this split at lrast one year. 3 years ago
I heard the station on its 2nd harmonic 2940.14 kHz.

1469.98 OAU4B CPN Radio, Lima(Peru) 96kb 03/2004.
Always on the same split, in Sweden often the
strongest station 1470 together with Radio
Vibración(never heard here in Quito.CPN Radio,
Andahuaylas is also listed on 1470 so I´m not sure it
is Lima.

1470.02  R. Restauración, unknown QTH(Colombia) 109kb
03/2004.
This is a problem! Could it be   HJF33 R.
Restauración, Cali that has moved from 1600 to 1470
kHz? The station has the frequency 1470 kHz in their
ID. But if it is so what has happened with listed HJNT
Armony Records, Cali? I loggedArmony Records some
years ago on exactly the same split: 1470.02 kHz. LA
music with IDs "Radio Restauración" and religious
programs without IDs.It is not listed "AM
Restauración, Hurlingham" from Argentina.

1470.06 HCJC1 Ecos de Cayambe, Cayambe(Ecuador) 72kb
03/2004.
This is not a very good day-time recording so I will
make a better one later on. The town of Cayambe is
near Quito.

1470.35 (no audioclip) unID LA with weak signal.

You are very welcome to listen to my recordings at:
http://www.malm-ecuador.com

29/Mar/2004 11:02
Saludos Cordiales desde "La Mitad del Mundo"!
Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador.

(You can use my information giving credit to Bjorn
Malm, Quito, Ecuador.)

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.