[HCDX] Database online

Hi all,

I have put my database online for everyone to use if they wish?
You can pull it up at the following URL:

http://www.orchidcitysoftware.com/PUBBYCOU.HTML

It is very large, so give it a chance to load. The highest frequency
is at 25775 KHz. Incidently, it sorts by frequency only. The database I use here at home sorts by a number of different keys, not
just frequencies.

Drop me a line with comments.  By the way, some of the information may
not be timely because I keep most records eventhough they may not be
active anymore.  You never know?

Chuck B
ka4pf(NoSpan)@us-it.net
Clewiston Florida

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.