[HCDX] Re: [Cumbre DX] reloaded database HTML

One more comment. I have included a ZIP file on my web page.

Chuck

Charles B wrote:

Hi All

I guess you are all getting tired of this subject? Anyway, I re-issued the HTML database file onto my web page for downloading.
I left some instructions and suggestions. After I loaded it, I tried
to download it and open it and only got as far as 9 MHz. However, when I first set this up yesterday, I was able to open the entire
HTML file.

Anyway give it a try. I seem to recall that once a file is downloaded, the browser keeps it in the cache, but maybe that's
only for certain types other than HTML?

Give me a shout with comments. Here's the URL to get it.

http://www.orchidcitysoftware.com/IMAGE33.HTML

have fun.

Chuck B
ka4prf@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.orchidcitysoftware.com
Clewiston Florida

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.