[HCDX] 4916.0v Radio Familiar Cristiana

"Latest (1 SW) Recordings"
http://www.malm-ecuador.com

4916.0v Radio Familiar Cristiana, inknown
QTH(Colombia?) 67kb 04/2004.

On this 2nd recording of Radio Familiar Cristiana is
the preacher, he was not on the first recording. This
wednesday morning exactly the same program: OM
preachibg nonstop 1 hour up to 1120 UTC without ID,
without any country-, city- or streetname. 1120 UTC
the same program as the first time "Amanecer con
Cristo" with greetings to "hermanos and hermanas"(of
the church?). Local sunrise here in Quito and the
station faded away rapidly so I did not catch any
geographical name.

You are very welcome to listen to this 2nd recording
of Radio Familiar Cristiana at
http://www.malm-ecuador.com

1/4 2004
Saludos Cordiales desde "La Mitad del Mundo"!
Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador.

(You can use my information giving credit to Bjorn
Malm, Quito, Ecuador.)

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.