[HCDX] NEW QSL (KKOL-Seattle)

1300    KKOL    USA, WA, Seattle, received a QSL form I designed from a
website showing a photo of a ship this station operates from using a 74
foot mast antenna with 1 KW. I had the station heard and QSLd years
back, but I thought this would make any interesting piece of history.
The form was signed by Monte Passmore-CE, rec. in 7d, I even sent Monte
a tape of the signal received here on the OR Coast at 150 miles. It does
not get out well and is rough to hear during the day here, but it is
just audible with the R8 and 400 foot NNW wire. Address: 2815 Second
Avenue #550, Srattle  WA  98121. (PM-OR)

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.