[HCDX] "Latest (3 MW) Recordings" 8/4 2004.

"Latest (3 MW) Recordings"
http://www.malm-ecuador.com

0790.00 HJ__ name?, Medellín(Colombia) 171kb 04/2004.
This is a problem! Listed station is "HJDC Caracol
Música, Medellín(Antioquia)". I´m sure it is a
Medellín-station but last night I did not hear any
Caracol-ID. Early in the evening clear "RCN
Antioquia"-IDs(is not on the recording). Then music
with no IDs, just promotion/ads from Antioquia and
Medellín. 0230-0300 UTC sportsprogram together with
station "Canal TeleMundo" in Miami, Florida. Also
talking about "Emisora Minuto de Dios". Is "¡Viva
Antioquia Viva!" a cooperation beetween stations in
Antioquia? The audioclip starts with my favorite from
México Marco Antonio Solís.

¡guest!  1070.00 LR1 R. El Mundo, Buenos
Aires(Argentina) 78kb. Daniel Camporini from Buenos
Aires has sent me this recording from some years back,
still has their SW frequency in the ID. I have heard
El Mundo on 1070 kHz many times in Sweden but it is
impossible(so far...) to hear Argentina here in Quito.
I have compressed the recording from orig. 824kb down
to 78kb. Gracias Daniel!

1249.95 HJFV R. Viva, Pasto(Colombia) 87kb 04/2004.
ID: "Radio Viva Canal 12-50". This is a religious
station. Same split as when I heard the station the
last time some year ago.

You are very welcome to listen to this recordings at
http://www.malm-ecuador.com

8/Abr/2004 15:44
Saludos Cordiales desde "La Mitad del Mundo"!
Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador.

(You can use my information giving credit to Bjorn
Malm, Quito, Ecuador.)

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.