[HCDX] [radiostamps] QSL Bureau Stamp Exhibit

Hi,
   If any one is in the Denver, CO area for the Rocky Mountains
stamp show in May, I have entered a 6 frame (96 page) exhibit of
QSL Bureau Stamps on cards in the show. It shows 191 cards
with different stamps (except for a duplication of the 1931 & 1932
Spainsh, and 2 stamps on one Venezuela card). The time period
is from 1931 through 2001. I will not be able to get there this year
but hope to have an exhibit at the Baltimore, MD show in
September.
   Any one interested in the QSL Bureau stamps can contact me
directly.
   Have fun, Art

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/zBTolB/TM

     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.