Re: [HCDX] Unid at 17615

This is Radio Free Asia in Chinese (Mandarin), broadcasting from Saipan
Island. A "jamming" CNR programme would be probable, too (ID "Zhongguo Renmin
Guangpo Dientai").

See the new summer shortwave schedule "bc-a04.txt" on http://www.eibi.de.vu/
 (almost completed).

73,
EiBi

--
Eike Bierwirth
04317 Leipzig, DL

*** Find the current overall shortwave schedule
*** on http://www.eibi.de.vu/
capercaillie@xxxxxxx

51°19'53"N - 12°24'28"E
Rx: JRC-NRD525
Ant: SW - 20m wire, LW/MW - homebrew loop

NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL
Ab sofort DSL-Tarif ohne Grundgebühr: http://www.gmx.net/info

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.