[HCDX] unid 4770

On 11 Apr at 1755 on 4770 noted unid station with Arabic chanting
underneath R Nigeria Kaduna. The Nigerian was a bit lower on the
frequency. At 1800 both had time pips, almost in synchro, but not
exactly. The unid station was then heard with female talk for about two
minutes, no chance to id the language, then I lost it's audio. Seems the
carrier remained on for some 15-20 minutes at least. Well, this might
be some nasty mixing product or possibly a mw harmonic (5 x 954).
If I ever hear them again, I'll check the possible parallels.
Anyone any ideas?
Btw, the rx used was Icom R71.
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.