[HCDX] "Latest (2 MW + 1 SW) Recordings" 12/4 "La Cariñosa"x2 + Guaviare

"Latest (2 MW + 1 SW) Recordings"
http://www.malm-ecuador.com

1230.00 HJKL(lised in WRTH HJLK) R. Calidad "La
Cariñosa", Cali(Colombia) 132kb 04/2004.
Is "La Cariñosa" the name Radio Calidads
FM-transmitter? The DJ said they were in // with "La
Cariñosa Tuluá"(not on my recording). See my logging
here below of "La Cariñosa Tuluhá" on 1560.02 kHz.

1560.02 HJLP RCN "La Cariñosa" Tuluá(Colombia) 84kb
04/2004.
Music and "La Cariñosa"-IDs up to close down 0300 UTC
with   "RCN "La Cariñosa Tuluha"-ID.

Listen also to my recordings of RCN  "La Cariñosa"
Manizales(see 14/3) and RCN "La Cariñosa"
Antioquia(see 7/4). Is there also a connection
beetween these stations and Radio Calidad "La
Cariñosa"?

6035.02 LV del Guaviare, San José de
Guaviare(Colombia) 150kb 04/2004.
Drifting 2-3 Hz but always there.

You are very welcome to listen to this recordings at
  http://www.malm-ecuador.com

12/Abr/2004 13:03
Saludos Cordiales desde "La Mitad del Mundo"!
Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador.

(You can use my information giving credit to Bjorn
Malm, Quito, Ecuador.)

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.