[HCDX] MW QSLs

1240   KEVA    WY, Evanston, rec. QSL card in 45d for taped report of DX
Test. V/S: Michael J. Richard-QSL/DX test coordinator. Address: PO Box
190, 568 Airport Rd, Evanston  WY  82930. (PM-OR)

1300     KKOL    WA, Seattle, rec. second QSL letter and cm from Richard
Harris-Contract Eng in 31d. I wanted to QSL KKOL operating from the
ship. Richard sent me a coverage map. They claim the signal does well to
Vancouver BC. You sure would not know it in this direction. The signal
is barely there even using 400 feet to the NNW. Address: Salem Radio
Seattle, 2815 Second Avenue, Seattle  WA  98121. (PM-OR)

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.