[HCDX] St Helena 1999 QSL

Hello,

yesterday I was very happy to find a letter from St Helena in my mailbox! It
contained two letters (one of them the farewell letter from Tony Leo in
1999) and the f/d QSL for the final broadcast. Thanks a lot to Radio St
Helena and all who helped in organising the QSLs after such a long time!!

The letter was marked "Jamestown, 23 April 2004" and arrived here in Germany
on May 5, rather fast for such a remote place... Although the island has no
airport, there is a blue "AIRMAIL" sticker on the envelope.

Thanks again to St Helena, South Atlantic Ocean. It was so nice to listen to
your programmes. And as you stated, maybe some fine day there will be
another opportunity! :-)

Best wishes,
Eike

--
Eike Bierwirth
04317 Leipzig, DL

*** Find the current overall shortwave schedule
*** on http://www.eibi.de.vu/
capercaillie@xxxxxxx

51°19'53"N - 12°24'28"E
Rx: JRC-NRD525
Ant: SW - 20m wire, LW/MW - homebrew loop

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.