Re: [HCDX] Unident Latin

Hello Chuck!  I will check the frequency this evening.
Could be one of these 2 stations I have logged:

6106.95 Radio Melodía, Arequipa (Perú)
6108.31 - 6108.44v Radio Internacional del Perú, QTH
unknown(probably San Pablo)

73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador.
6

--- Charles B <ka4prf@xxxxxxxxx> escribió: > Unident,
6109, 0945-1000 Noted a weak signal here
> with Spanish
> comments from men.  Don't know who this is?  I
> suspect it is
> a station from South America, probably Peru?  To
> hear the audio,
> I had to notch out the Het from 6110 and then this
> signal was
> still below threshold.  I haven't heard Radio
> Melodia on 5996 since
> The VO Cristiana started using that freq, so Radio
> Melodia may
> be on the move again?
> Back to the unident, the format here is all talk.  I
> didn't hear any
> music. Thus my suggestion that this might be Radio
> Melodia? Again,
> is very possible that I am listening to a spur or
> harmonic.  It
> seems real, but someone closer to the target will
> need to check
> this out.
>
> Chuck Bolland
> Clewiston Florida
> 545/dipole
>
> ---[Start Commercial]---------------------
>
> World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97
> through us.

> THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be
> copied, distributed
> and/or modified under the conditions set down in the
> Design Science License
> published by Michael Stutz at
http://dsl.org/copyleft/dsl.txt

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.