Re: [HCDX] "Latest (2 MW) Recordings" 8/5 Campesina and Torbes.

Campesina, la radio agroecologica del Peru, is an
'inverted' slogan popular with Peruvians [cf.
Huamachuco, la radio total etc.], Avenida Los Heroes
630, phone 827973, apparently in Cajamarca.
Interesting catch, Bjorn! Note El Jilguero del
Huascaran's tribute to the Peruvian mothers, a few
bars of which you can hear at the outset.
Henrik Klemetz

 --- malm-ecuador <bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx> skrev: >
"Latest (2 MW) Recordings"

> Listen to this recording(s) at::
>  http://www.malm-ecuador.com
>
> 1050.00  unID Campesina "la radio Agroecológica",
> QTH
> Cajamarca?(probably Peru) 148kb 0500 UTC 05/2004.
> This station is not listed in WRTH, at least not on
> 1050 kHz. I found a document on internet with this:
> "......Porcón Alto fue privilegiado con dos cupos
> más,
> incluyendo a un reportero de la radio Agroecológica
> Campesina de Cajamarca; nos referimos a
> Cecilio......".  A few seconds at the beginning of
> my
> recording you can hear peruvian music. ID:
> "Campesina
> la radio  Agroecológica". Telephone number and
> adress:
> 72 72 73(?) and "Avenida Locero(?) 630".
>
> I also have recording of  Ecos del Torbes 780 kHz.
>
> 8/May/2004 16:23
> Saludos Cordiales desde "La Mitad del Mundo"!
> Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador.
>
> (You can use my information giving credit to Bjorn
> Malm, Quito, Ecuador.)

> Información de Estados Unidos y América Latina, en
> Yahoo! Noticias.
> Visítanos en http://noticias.espanol.yahoo.com
> ---[Start Commercial]---------------------
>
> World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97
> through us.

> THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be
> copied, distributed
> and/or modified under the conditions set down in the
> Design Science License
> published by Michael Stutz at
http://dsl.org/copyleft/dsl.txt

Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor på adressen http://se.docs.yahoo.com/travel/index.html

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.