[HCDX] "Latest (1SWW + 1 MW) Recordings" 14/5 2 unID LA + Ondas del Mayo

"Latest (1SWW + 1 MW) Recordings" 14/5

Recordings and comments at:
 http://www.malm-ecuador.com

Amigos DXistas! This friday morning I had 2
unidentified LA stations on the 49 meter band. Both
very weak so your help is needed!

5950.28 (no audioclip) 1145 UTC.
Very, very weak signal friday morning on 5950.28 kHz
but it is a religious station with modern rel. music
and rel. talk. This friday evening at 0100 UTC stll
very weak, this time on 5950.19 kHz. Radio Bethel,
Arequipa 5940.xx kHz has been off air for a while so
perhaps them?

Around 1100 UTC 2 LA stations on exactly the same
split: 6009.98 kHz. One talking station and the other,
stronger, with music and " Mil AM"-ID. Listen to this
short audioclip.

0920.05 HJJN Ondas del Mayo, Pasto(Colombia) 147kb
1000 UTC 05/2004.
A fine ID and a program called "Amanecer Campesino".
"La Voz de la integración Andina".
This audioclip replace my earlier recording(see 7/3)
of Ondas del Mayo, Pasto.

14/May/2004 22:08
Saludos Cordiales desde "La Mitad del Mundo"!
Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador.

(You can use my information giving credit to Bjorn
Malm, Quito, Ecuador.)

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.