[HCDX] Fw: IRRS special broadcasts on Friday May 21, 2004

Dear listeners and friends,

A short notice to announce a special broadcast taking place on Friday May
21, 2004 via our 100 kW relay on 5,775 kHz beamed to Europe, North Africa
and the Middle East. Far away listeners in Americas and in Asia may also
take advantage of this special extended broadcast and enjoy reception
during darkness beyond our regular target areas.

This Friday from 2100-2200 UTC on 5,775 kHz we will be featuring a special
one-time broadcast of a recent addition to our schedule:

Presented by /Robert Wallace/, principal of the world-famous College of
Piping in Glasgow, Scotland, *COLLEGE OF PIPING* is a monthly programme of
news, views, reviews, interviews, archive recordings, tuition and of course
music from the world of the highland bagpipe.  The programme regularly
features live recordings of highlights from significant piping
competitions, results, interviews with, and lessons from leading figures in
the piping world, and recordings from the College's comprehensive and
unique sound archives.  The programme is broadcast regularly via IRRS on
the second Saturday, Sunday and Thursday of each month in the usual IPAR
(International Public Acces Radio) slots.

Our broadcasts schedule on 5,775 kHz on May 21, 2004 will be as follows :

1900-2000 UTC: Reformed Bible Church of Southern California (English)
2000-2030 UTC: Universal Life (English)
2030-2100 UTC: Free speech radio: a selection of news, music and feature
programs from NEXUS-IBA studio
2100-2200 UTC: College of Piping
2300 UTC : sign-off

Please remember that you can hear us daily on 5,775 kHz from 1900-2130 UTC
(20 kW), and each Friday only with 100 kW.

Also if you live in West Africa, please check our regular Friday broadcast
from 1100-1200 UTC on 15,665 kHz (100 kW) in Arabic and Spanish on behalf
of Radio For Peace (http://www.radiokcentrale.it/radio4peace.htm)

Reception to IRRS-Shortwave broadcasts may also be possible in other areas,
including Asia, the Americas, Australia and New Zealand depending on
broadcast times propagation conditions. For more details please check:
http://www.nexus.org/NEXUS-IBA/Schedules  http://www.nexus.org/IPAR and
http://www.egradio.org (for our religious broadcasts).

All broadcasts from IRRS-Shortwave are in parallel with our streaming audio
service at http://mp3.nexus.org

You may send reports and comments by email to: reports@xxxxxxxxx and we
will forward them to the programmers that you hear on our station.

We look forward to hearing from you,

With best regards from Milano,

73 de Ron

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.