[HCDX] Re: Radio Scandinavia getting ready for test transmission

Hello Radio Freaks,
all wrong.
I gott the licence from the begining in swedish.
Mike Spencer popped up in the end of januari offering me tx, antennas and a studio free of charge to my daytime show.
I agreed, Mike wanted to air his programs in english from 1800UTC, free of charge.
We did not get permission to broadcast in english 1800UTC
Now we got all on Åland, except the ATU, wich arrived Saturday evening by DHL, broken!!!!!
Now we need new spares and parts to repair the ATU......
A longwire attached to a 60m mast at Lotsberget Mariehamn will be the QTH, tx, atu and a mobile studio.
It's a testsolution, now we need to repair the atu, only, then we are on air, testing, testing 10-1000watts..............
The ship is comming in 4 weeks.....

Roy Sandgren
Radio Scandinavia 603 AM
<www.amradio.se>

---

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.