[HCDX] some SW questions

Please is South African radio League/Amateur radio Mirror Int. a dxer club? If not, can anyone link me with any dxer or dx Club from Southern africa?

I was checking the WRTV handbook for the schedule of Shannon Volmet, The Irish Aviation Authority program but couldnt see any is it there and on what page?

Has AWR started it usual septemebr quiz for listeners?

Emmanuel

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.