Re: [HCDX] Loggings on new radio.

In a message dated 5/30/04 11:09:52 AM Central Daylight Time,
NRGreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< What you thought was R.Free Asia is in fact China Radio Intl using new
13700
 at 1800 for a bc in the Chaozhou language.  It's a new frequency and I don't
 know where the tx is located or where it is aiming this language to. The
 latest RFA schedule doesn't list 13700 at this time.

 I guess your location is east-coast USA?  Mine is Blackpool [NW England]
 73s and good dx from.........Noel >>

Yup, you are correct, it is China Radio International. The interval signal
matches the one here:

http://home.arcor.de/uvolk/curis.htm

I'm located in Milwaukee, WI, about 120km north of Chicago (close enough!).

Thanks for the input, I'll  change the ID's on the audio clip.

73!

jw
K9RZZ

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.