[HCDX] Blank QSLs

Over the years, I have received several blank or nearly blank QSL cards. Even at a station that is very diligent in verifying, thinking of the number of requests a station gets over the course of a year, every once in a while one blank might slip through. One thing I have noticed is a signature or station seal seems to becoming a real rarity these days.

On two occasions, I have had a station send me a letter stating that they thought my report was indeed of their station, but they could not verify the report because of an error.  One of those stations actually issued a âNon Verificationâ card!

73
JKW
Vonore TN.

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.