[HCDX] Unid (Russian?) on 1008 kHz

Last night (June 4th.) in Fredriksfors Ronny Forslund and I (Jan Edh) had an interesting Russian(?) station on 1008 kHz.
Lots of unannounced wellknown tunes (Da Do Run Run etc) with religioius lyrics, English and German. Looked a little "amateurish" with long breaks between the titles and some laughs.
We started listening here at 20.40 UTC. At 20.55 some announcements in Russian (or possibly Ukrainian, much talk about Ukraine). Several "Cultura", but possibly also something sounding like "Radio Yunost".
Short before 21.00 starting with "jazzy" music, but then sudden close down in the middle of the music.
Good audibility but fading so probably no highpowered transmitter.
Ronny has a good recording...
Anyone who knows?
Best regards
Jan Edh
Hudiksvall, Sweden
(DX-ing in Fredriksfors)

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.