[HCDX] Europa Radio International set to launch for Latvia and Germany

>From Barry Knight . . .
It would appear that Radio 945am is not the only station about to commence
transmissions from Latvia.
Europa Radio International - E R I is shortly to commence tests on its 9290kHz
transmitter and has negotiated a deal with a German station to use its AM/MW
transmitter covering Western Europe later in the year. A deal is also currently
being struck with Sky and the station will also be broadcasting on the WWW.
E R I is primarily a music station, playing new Rock and album tracks from the
past 30 years, the primary target areas are France, Germany, Holland, Belgium,
Switzerland, Austria and the United Kingdom and the station intends being the
first wholly European music station with programmes being presented in a number
of languages.
The website (under construction) is at www.europaradio.co.uk or you can e-mail
to admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This email was sent through the free email service at http://www.anonymous.to/
Sign up for your free account today!

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.