[HCDX] Re: [radiostamps] RESEARCHING EKKO AND OTHER VERIFICATION STAMPS

Re msg from Arthur Mongan <cind_revs@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi
>   Several years ago, a dealer on eBay had a number (probably 25 to 50 or
> more) of the "EKKO" type stamps put out by radio stations possibly before
> the EKKO Company, Chicago, IL published their 1924 album. I had thought
> about requesting permission from him to capture images of them as I was
> usually the far under bidder. I was too busy with other projects and never
> contacted him for permission.
>   There was an active group ten years ago called the Committe to Preserve
> Radio Verifications but I got busy writing a catalog of merchant trading
> stamps.

Visit http://www.ontheshortwaves.com to check interesting stuff  regardig CPRV
and great contents  re.  SW  history.

And  re.:
>    I have seen stamps put out for Adventist World Radio but am not sure how
> they were used.
>
>    Have fun, Art Mongan

They  were attached to  the QSL,  indicating xter site and frequency.

Horacio A.Nigro

Uruguay

    Ahora podes andar volando sin usar el telefono
ADSL 4 veces mas rapido - 256Kb por $ 1039/mes mas iva
       y el mejor servicio Antivirus y Antispam
http://www.internet.com.uy - En Uruguay somos internet

    Ahora podes andar volando sin usar el telefono
ADSL 4 veces mas rapido - 256Kb por $ 1039/mes mas iva
       y el mejor servicio Antivirus y Antispam
http://www.internet.com.uy - En Uruguay somos internet

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zBTolB/TM

     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.