[HCDX] bible voice

From: "Marty McLaughlin" <marty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  View
Contact Details
To: "Tony Ashar" <monitor_54id@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Thank you
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 16:51:47 -0400
Thank you for your reception report.  We will be
sending you the QSL If you can check a new signal we
have going into South East Asia.  Presently the
programming is on Saturday and Sunday at 1230 utc on
5890 on the 49 meter band and the programming is in
English from Vladistock. We have been having problems
at the transmitter site and it will be interesting to
see if they get it right this weekend.
Mrs. Marty McLaughlin
Bible Voice Broadcasting
www.biblevoice.org
1-800-550-4670
Interested in linking with us?
Contact canada@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.