[HCDX] Invitation to join GRDXC CORE Members' area

Dear DX Friends,

Good day !

We would like to invite active DXers like you to join us as a "GRDXC CORE
Member" where we rely on quality of DXers rather than quantity .
In the GRDXC CORE Members Area ,which is password protected ,we lay emphasis
on distant and hard DXing .

The GRDXC CORE Members' Area will become available with New Features from 15
July,2004 onwards .

In the GRDXC CORE Members Area you'll find many helpful and interesting
DXing features which you will not find in any other conventional
DX bulletin sent by post .
Besides this there is a daily "South Asia DX Survey" and "Globe DX
Messenger" .

We have kept the subscription fees to the minimal for  DXers to fecilitate
maximum participation .

This fees will go towards maintaining the GRDXC CORE Members Area only on a
regular basis.

If interested then please fill in the following forms to complete your
"GRDXC CORE Members' Subscription"  :

GRDXC CORE Membership Form-1 (Before Depositing Membership Fees)
GRDXC CORE Membership Form-2 (After Depositing Membership Fees)

We will send you info regarding subscription and GRDXC CORE Membership
Form-2 after we receive your GRDXC CORE Membership Form-1
(http://www.geocities.com/grdxc/grdxc_form.html) duly filled up.

If you need any more help then please do not hesitate to write to us with
your problem to:
grdxc@xxxxxxxxxxx .

In case you are not interested then please "Forward"  this message to your
active DX friends .

>From now onwards we'll be concentrating more towards the "GRDXC CORE Members
Area" mainly.
Thanking you for your kind attention,

Your's sincerely,
GRDXC Team
Chandigarh,
India
PS:GRDXC CORE Members from USA can now send their GRDXC CORE Membership fees
FREE of cost to India either individually or in groups till 30 June,2004.

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.