[HCDX] WRTH Summer Schedules new update file now available for download.

busy preparing the next update file and this is now available for download.
This file contains the latest available SW,MW and LW broadcasting schedules
for nearly
220 International, Foreign Service and Target broadcasters, including new
items such as  INTERNEWS RADIO/SALAAM WATANDAR.

This file has been extensively revised and updated and can be downloaded
from the following link:

www.wrth.com/files/WRTHA04WEB.pdf  or by visiting the WRTH website (www.wrth
com).

Please note you will need the free Acrobat reader in order to view this file
(version 4 or above is required), which can be downloaded from www.adobe.com
.

I will be placing a copy of this new file on my personal website (which has
information on dx-ing, Beacons, Morse code, 6m, propagation and more):
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/g4ucj

Regards,

Sean D. Gilbert

International Editor - WRTH (World Radio TV Handbook)
Email: sean.gilbert@xxxxxxxx
Web: www.wrth.com
Fax: +44 (0) 709 2332287
WRTH - THE Directory of Global Broadcasting

THIS E-MAIL HAS BEEN SCANNED FOR VIRUSES BY NORTON ANTIVIRUS PRO

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.