[HCDX] UNID on 9290

UNID on 9290
Trying to catch the new station, Kiss Radio, from Latvia on 9290 kHz on the 4th of July I first found nothing. At 08.20 there was some unannounced music, followed by the following message in English: ?You have been listening to a test transmission from 9-2-9-0?. Then closed down and returned later with more unannounced music. Very weak signals and varying in frequency. At my place on the island of Gotland Latvia would have been very strong (?), so what is going on? Kiss Radio told me that they didn?t start that Sunday, but starts on Sunday the 11th instead.

73 from Björn Fransson, DX-ing on the island of Gotland, Sweden

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.