[HCDX] UK FM station on 7379 kHz

Hi Glenn and the list,
I tried to send the UNID question also to Glenn, but the mailbox was full, so I am glad that you get all the mails coming in to HCDX. This is new:
Today (Sunday 11th) there was a UK FM station on 7379 (7378.9 to be exact) at 0620-0700. It identified as Saga 106.6 FM and according to WRTH it is situated in Nottingham. Lots of njice music and commercials for thye Midland area. Is it a relay via a pirate station or what?
73 from Björn Fransson, DX-ing on the island of Gotland, Sweden

P S Kiss Radio on 9290 was on today 0800-0900. Godd music, but the reception was not. Am I too near the transmitter site or is the transmitter in Latvia really that bad? D S

P S 2 Bernt Trutenau - if you read this: What do you know about what I heard on 9290 last Sunday? Was it Latvia testing or? D S 2

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.