[HCDX] Info Re Voz Cristiana On 21500.0

I am trying to setup up some good prop checks for my new Winradio 313i receiver.

I'm,hopefully,hearing Voz Cristiana @ 1705z (7-13-04) out of Santiago on 21500.

This trans is coming in really well here & am hoping for conformation as I never receive it this well.Sounds Portuguese with various OM/YL & standard echo effects now & then.But it sounds more "pop" then religious.

 Thankyou.
 Al
--
al dudley ....wash dc , usa
     ald@xxxxxxxxx

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.