[HCDX] Peru (A)

Peru, 4974.75, Radio Del Pacifico, 1015-1030 Usual format of man in Spanish comments between musical selections. Signal was poor until about 1025 when it started to pick up a little to a fair level. I think I am in the grayline now in Florida? (Chuck Bolland, August 19, 2004)

Peru, 5019.90, Radio Horizonte, 1030-1046 Steady Huaynos music during period until 1044 when a man in Spanish comments, ID and TC. This followed with promos and canned ADs. Cuba on 5025 KHz, is off the air recently due to Charley, so 5019.90 KHz is very good. (Chuck Bolland, August 19, 2004)

Clewiston Florida
545, dipole

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.