[HCDX] LOGS 29-8

Hello back. I  yerterday 29 returned  from my second (and last)
vacations  from Lemnos . IN the next days i will prepare a series  of DX
report  from there including a tourist report which h  will be uploaded  to
my web page shortly adn possibly several pictures in a specialized web
site

Here are  a few logs i made yesterday  . The local electric grid QRN
seems  again back! at a level of S8 across all bands.

15500 U  1553 there is something tht is heard as Hindi music . . and ID
'THis is the American service' and talks in English  . USB only,  very
low signal   and filter down to  narrowest possible on my R75 . Splatter
from 15505

[SUDAN ] 8000 'V f Sudan'(as IDed )  1530 man with talks ( news in
arabic and ID at 1535 with 'idaatu Sawt Sudan' with many talks (news?)
to follow. S4  at 1530 ,S7 at 1550 , S0 at 1600

Guangdong via WRN? 15725 I have found a very low signal S2-3 but
cant be copied due to other sources of QRM/N . Possibly English?

All logs of  August 29th with ICOM R75  +16 m inv dipole

Zacharias Liangas , Thessaloniki Greece
www.geocities.com/zliangas
Pesawat penerima: ICOM R75 , Lowe HF150 , Degen 1102 , Chibo
C300/c979,
Yupi 7000 ,
Antenna: 16m hor, 2x16 m V invert, 1m australian loop

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.