[HCDX] Re: AIR Bangalore "non" QSL

Thanks to a message from Jose Jacob, who took the time
to search the archives at dx_india (which I should
have done first before posting my original message),
the schedule for AIR Independence Day coverage did in
fact list 15040 as via Delhi while 13620 was listed as
via Bangalore. I misread the schedule in my haste to
send a reception report.

Scott R Barbouer Jr-Intervale,NH-USA

>INDIA, 15040, AIR, Recieved a friendly letter from
>R. Narashima Swamy, Superintending Engineer at AIR,
>Bangalore in response to my August 14th report of
>Red Fort, Delhi Independence Day coverage. Mr. Swamy
>thanks me for monitoring AIR transmitter, but
>regrets to inform that the broadcast monitored
>originated from AIR, Khampur-Delhi, not Bangalore.(I
>have long since discarded the printout, but I seem
>to recall DX info at the time listing this special
>broadcast as via Bangalore)

http://shopping.yahoo.com/backtoschool

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.