[HCDX] Unid 15500

On Sunday, 19 Sep around 1325 UT I noted an unid
station on 15500 underneath China. Peaking at times
well over the Chinese station. Played oldies, with two
announcements in English during listening period 1325-1400.
Both times gave station name and spelled e-mail address.
During the announcements the reception wasn't too good,
and (don't laugh) I got the e-mail address as
"smoyejoe..radio@xxxxxxxxx". Accent was British or maybe
AUS/NZ. There might have been a quiz or something as
they promised to send a CD to those writing. Seems they
signed off at 1400. Possibly AM signal, as both sidebands were
audible. Not a pirate-sounding announcer. Programming
didn't sound like Information Radio.
Any ideas who is on 15500 at that time, besides China and
Information Radio? Was this a pirate or was this just a
program name on some common broadcaster?
73
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.