Re: [HCDX] Unid 15500

-------
On 21 Sep 2004 Globe Radio DX Club wrote:
-------
Re:[HCDX] Unid 15500

Hi DX Friends,

I heard this unid station today ie 21-9-2004 giving a lecture about
importance of "laughter"
Although the prog started with quite weak signal but I heard an Oldie around
1322 UTC which was followed by a slow talk by YL in perhaps British accent .
Later around 1328 I heard a YL announcing in American(US) accent "Welcome to
Studio Classroom" and later OM & YL talking about Importance of laughter in
US accent
At 1337 there was announcement by YL "Welcome back to coffee corner ?".Later
the reception deteriorated and the station was almost inaudible due to
severe co-channel QRM from CNR ,China .

Sorry I wasn't able to get the email address of the station but will try
again .

73s,

Harjot Singh Brar,
for
GRDXC
http://www.geocities.com/grdxc/grdxc_form.html

================================

Many thanks Harjot.
Interesting.

"Studio Classroom" website
 http://www.studioclassroom.com.tw/sc/sc0409/sc0907.htm
shows they have just that kind of "laughter" item on that day.

This program seems to be aired on many Taiwanese frequencies, see
http://www.studioclassroom.com.tw/sc/sc0409/sc_sch09_1.htm#r1

As that page is mostly in Chinese, can't tell if they have any outlets
in Mainland China.

They say there is no program on Sundays, so maybe what I heard is
a filler show of music.

This just makes me wonder if this is some kind of audio mix-up at the
CNR feeding system or could this be a Taiwanese transmitter on the
frequency (I didn't say a jammer :-).?

Got to check this further.
73
Jari

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.