RE: [HCDX] Unid 15500

Hi Jari,
This is interesting. I checked 15500 today just after 1300 hrs and found both CNR in Chinese and Radio China Intn'l in English competing. The EE talk was very strong from time to time and I could clearly listen to both the website and the e-mail address in English, both belonging to CRI English. They also played two records in English and I still heard them when I went to my computer to write this. Have you maybe heard a third station on the frequency or what is it about?
Back to the receiver to get more details from 15500!
73 from Björn Fransson, DX-ing on the island of Gotland, Sweden

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out!