Re: [HCDX] Re: Unid 15500

Hi,
yes that is possible. Have to check tomorrow the
CNR-2 frequencies if they have that English program.
A bit strange if CNR had chosen three (at least)
frequencies to carry both CNR-1 and CNR-2 at the same time.
Well, I've seen many strange things in this world :-)
We'll keep on monitoring
Jari

-------