Re: [HCDX] [radiostamps]

OK, as all know by now, these are NOT "radio" stamps, unless you want them to be. They can be your "dog" stamps, your "cat" stamps, your "classic car" stamps, or your "radio-shack" stamps... even your "mug shot" stamps. It's a great idea to those who live in countries who offer the service. Imagine, receiving ham qsls with "call letters" stamps... ouch, be careful who you send your digital photo to....

I received two sheets of stamps last year from JAPAN in October, with one "pair" cut out and used on the outside envelope. Gastly enough, the "radio stamp" was me (& wife) on the stamp, sent from a fellow DXer from JAPAN who visited us in the states and then sent them to us, (I'm surprised customs let it through!!!!). The two sheets are different denominations, and yes, the photo part is laser printed.

My question is which country started it first?

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out!