Re: [HCDX] Unid on 4387 kHz

Hello Rodolfo, it has to be Radio Imperio(very
active), after 0100 UTC a 100% religious talking
station. Before 0100 UTC a "normal" Peruvian with
greetings, music etc.

Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador

--- Rodolfo Tizzi <rod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> Last night, 03 october 2004, I can heard a weak
> station with an > inintelligible px in 4387
kHz. A few moments > very clear, I think the
> language is spanish. Program was a talks
> between an OM and YL. In some > moments seems a
religious px, like others in > several SW and MW
south > american stns at this time. S/off was
0457z. >  > Very QSB (SIO 222) and
electrical-line noise on > my QTH, also... :(