[HCDX] Unident SS station ... 690khz ... help!

Here's another one for you folks !

Recorded on October 11, 2004, approx 0500z, frequency 690khz from here in
Milwaukee, WI. Yaesu FT767gx ham transceiver + Palstar MW550P + 3 ft box loop.
CINF Montreal nulled but still audible in the clip as a woman in FF. Man in clip
says something like "Buenos noches ... [jingle] ... ? sesenta nueve AM ...
Columbia lopatenza ... [jingle] ".

Clip here: http://members.aol.com/j999w/DX

Clip is 590kb .wav file, 1 min and 9 sec.

I've been chasing this one for two days now, this is the best ID I've heard
yet out of some 16 hours of recording (oh yes, there's much more).

Any ideas?

Thanks and 73,

John Wilke
K9RZZ