[HCDX] Re: [Cumbre DX] Log

Please correct the frequency on RSI Singapore to 6150 KHz instead of 6155. I was rather sleepy I guess?

Chuck

Charles B wrote:

Singapore, 6155, 1139-1140 Noted news in English presented
by a woman. At 1141, ID's "This is Radio Singapore
International ... 49 meter band". More features follow.
Signal was poor, but audio was readable. (Chuck Bolland,
October 12, 2004)

Papua New Guinea, 4960, Catholic Radio New Guinea, (pres),
1150-1205  Noted music in the typical style of PNG, Choral
and soft.  At 1158, possibly heard comments from a woman?
This signal was threshold and difficult to hear anything
beyond the noise on the band.  (Chuck Bolland, October 12, 2004)

Clewiston Florida
545, dipole

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out!